Sunday, July 31, 2011

Kearney trip







There is an event that happens every year called the Kearney trip. My husband gets together with his college buddies, and they have a blast. I am rounding out my last few hours of the Kearney weekend, Matt is on his way back as we speak. I have enjoyed this time with Ruby - I tried to take pictures of her crawling and standing to share, but she is pretty much on the move most of the time, and it's a little difficult to get a non-blurry picture. So I posted these instead. I am pretty excited for her to see her daddy and vice versa. Because as you can tell from these pictures, they have an awfully good time together. He is pretty gifted when it comes to entertaining her. And me. We sometimes get to meet him for lunch at Chick-fil-a, and it is a highlight of everyone's day. I asked Matt to be serious for one picture, but it just kept getting less so:) I told him that Ruby will not have a "normal" picture of them together when she gets older. He does not seemed too concerned. And I think she will love the pictures just the same, maybe even more.


No comments:

Post a Comment